Jan 19, 2009

MASHIN' MAMA Welcomes New LUCYS

 Welcome New Lucys.  It's such an inspiration for us too see how many new Lucys are Juicin' up to feel and look great.   I was at a Whole Foods Market that I had to drive 70 miles to get to, and found a wonderful book titled "The Complete Book of Juicing" by Michael T. Murray.  Being a diabetic I needed a reference that would inform me on how many sugars and calories(like I count calories) I am juicin up.  This book is packed full of info and easy recipes to follow.  Well worth my $14.95  and I'll be blogging info from this book soon that may help you out with your juicin. 

Lucys, give your juicin 28 days and you will feel fantastic.  Do it for 12 weeks and take a long look in a full length mirror at yourself.  We are all Divas so love what you see and tell yourself you are lookin beautiful.  Look how your skin has improved.  Tighter younger looking skin and we all want that.  Youthful vitality.  Just the other night I was out on the town which doesn't happen often enough and let me tell you, the looks and flirts I was getting from the younger and older gents was a big boost for the old ego, especially at my age Lucys.  Before the juicin' it just wasn't happening for me.  Need I say more fellow Lucys?  Now listen to Mashin' Mama and keep on juicin.  If you fall off the wagon for a few days as I have regretfully done in the past,  get back on and ride that wagon for at least 12 weeks and you will be so excited about yourselves. Tell your stories of how you look, feel, and maybe even a little more to share with us.  :)   



 


No comments:

Post a Comment