Jan 8, 2009

Always Listen to Mashin' Mamma

Ok, Mamma is always right! My husband and I went to a nearby Mexican restaurant for dinner (we had a gift certificate that was going to expire). We ordered appetizers, the normal bean dip, guac, and other little nibbles because we couldn't decide on entrees. Well, my husband and I have been juicing at least twice a day for the last couple weeks and after just a few bites of the restaurant food we were done. It tasted yucky and pointless to eat it so we asked for the check. 

We both realized how much we love and prefer FRESH food and that no matter how free (thanks auntie) we prefer real food. Our bellies were heavy and bloated, and we looked at each other and said we should have juiced and made some yummy soup or salad instead. 

I now know that my body, palate and habits are changing, for the better! Thanks for encouragement Lucys, can't do it without you. Let's keep on keepin' on! 

Cheers to US!

No comments:

Post a Comment