Jan 25, 2009

Juicin for Change!

Hello Lucy's! My juicin' journey started on January 5th and I really can't believe what my body is experiencing. It's the craziest thing for me NOT to crave something sweet on a daily basis but i don't(really!). I have lost 3lbs and i feel more balanced and healthier than i have ever felt.
I juice(mixing all sorts together) in the morning and have a Kashi whole grain "plain" waffle with it. Then on my way to work at noon, i bring juice with me. Just rinse your bottle with water and put it in the freezer overnight-it will keep your juice cold a lot longer.
I keep healthy snacks at work such as almonds...and will eat these while drinking my juice. Honestly, i have never felt fuller after i finished my juice. Then for the evening, i always have a meal. So i juice at least 2 meals a day and it seems to have been really working for me.
Now that 4 weeks is approaching, my cravings for mac'n'cheese, etc. has lost all its appeal.
Thanks Lucy's for making me get my 14 year old juicer out(yep,the 1st gift given to me by my then boyfriend-now my hubby). Still juicin' strong and working like a champ!
I will be juicin like this forever! How can you not when you actually see and feel the difference almost immediately.

2 comments:

  1. yeah! another lucy on the road to health and vitality!
    we love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of freezing juice. I'm going to try it today for my kids, I think ice cube trays will work great too..let ya know how it goes! Happy Juicin'!

    ReplyDelete