Jan 2, 2009

Blendin' Bindy's First Juice

Oh - I juiced for the first time - loved it!  

I mixed all this together:

2 pears

2 apples

Blueberries

Strawberries

2 large hunks of Broccoli

2 carrots

Tangerine

I used a lot of fruit because Kevin and Eric (her kids) were eager to try it.  They didn't care for it but I loved it!  It tasted like a smoothie to me.

Tomorrow I'll do one with a more simple light taste - maybe apple, kiwi and something else for the kids. And I'll sneak in some spinach.

By the end of 2009, I won't have any teeth because I can see that a large glass of juice is very filling and I won't even have to chew food anymore - I can just drink it all!

3 comments:

  1. Did the kids like the more simple blend???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blendin' Bindy, you can't put spinach in their juice, they'll KNOW ! Try a lighter green like kale. Same benefits but it doesn't taste as strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. or cabbage!!! very light and very mild flavor.
    -Juicin' Jones

    ReplyDelete