Feb 8, 2009

Instant Migraine Relief

Since last night I have been experiencing my first migraine headache. Ouch it hurts ALOT! So after suffering all night this morning I decided to look up natural remedies for my throbbing head. 

This is what I found, I tried it (except celery juice and beets cuz I was out) and my throbbing went away almost immediately! Go Juice! 

"Researchers believe that low levels of magnesium are a major cause of migraines, since magnesium is considered to be effective at relaxing the body. Therefore, regular consumption of magnesium supplements may help alleviate migraine pain. Fruits, nuts, and dark green, leafy vegetables are a great natural source of magnesium, so a cocktail of fruit and vegetable juices is very beneficial for alleviating migraines. 

Carrot juice combined with spinach, beet and cucumber is great for migraine pain relief. Simply use a juicer to combine 300ml of carrot juice with spinach leaves. Then add up to 100ml each of beet and cucumber juices to the mix. 

Fresh grape juice has also been found to be effective for migraines. Simply grind fresh, ripe grapes and drink the juice directly without adding any water."


No comments:

Post a Comment