Dec 28, 2008

THE HOLIDAY LESSON

MASHIN' MAMMA'S HOLIDAY LESSON:   Hope everyones Holidays were the best and you are back to your juicin'.  I had some of my best friends visit for Christmas and the juicin' slowed down in the kitchen.  What juicin' I did was shared with my friends and needless to say they loved it and went back home with a juicer.  I have converted three more to becoming a Juicin' Lucy.

Now, we all know that during holidays we all have to taste the turkey and ham with all the good tasting side dishes of poison and not to mention the dessert loaded with sugar and corn syrup and other ingredients that are supposed to be oh so good for us.  Well, that is just what I did, had to taste it all and feed my body the poisons.  My body is definitely talking to me, asking me what I have done to it.  My body is tired, bloated and hurting, all from those delicious poisons.  So all my fellow Juicin' Lucys, beware.  Believe me, it is not worth it just for a few seconds of good old tasting preservatives.  Lesson learned.  Back to Juicin, my Lucy's. - Mashin' Mamma

2 comments:

  1. oh no mamma! juice lots of ginger, that will help your belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow Juicer's This morning I juiced two apples a piece of ginger and a piece of Bach choy it tasted great.
    AKA Fruity Squishier

    ReplyDelete