Dec 30, 2008

MASHIN' MAMMA THE HOLIDAY LESSON CONTINUED

Mashin'  Mamma here to let you all know that I went back to my strict diet of juicing yesterday and today.   What a difference in the way I feel after getting the chemicals out of my body by juicing and limiting my intake of solid foods.   My body was totally exhausted from all the junk over the holidays.  Today I was full of energy again and got everyday chores accomphlished and more.   Lucys, take it from Mashin' Mamma, and you all know Mamma is right .  Stick to the juicin',  get the kids juicin,  the whole family and blog about it.  All you Lucys' out there Mashin' Mamma's age, just juice and take 20 years off yourself.  Feel great again, do something special for yourself and get your mojo goin' with the juice this new year.   New Year Eve I'll be toasting the New Year with a full glass of juice.  HAPPY NEW YEAR  Juicin' Lucys.

No comments:

Post a Comment